Last Updated on
Reach up and trim overhanging, thick branches with relative ease and without having to climb a ladder with Remington’s range of garden trimming and cutting tools. The products come with extendable poles that are often made from lightweight aluminum.
They give the user a minimum-maximum reach of 10-15 feet, making it easy to reach the tallest branches from the safety of the ground. The products have low kickback, so holding them is a pretty easy job. The poles are adjustable and often convertible, turning from a pole into a chainsaw.
Top 3 Remington Pole Saw Comparison Chart
- Remington RM2599 Maverick
- 25cc 2-cycle engine has plenty of power
- 8-inch bar and chain
- easy-to-use design used to cut limbs and branches
- Remington RM1025P Ranger
- Powerful 8-amp electric motor drives the saw
- cut high branches 10-feet to 15-feet overhead
- nonslip grip for comfortable use
- Remington RM1025SPS Ranger
- Chainsaw can be quickly detached from the pole
- low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain
- This 2-in-1 detachable pole saw
1. Remington RM2599 Maverick Gas Pole Saw
The Remington RM2599 Maverick is an exquisite, user-friendly gas pole saw that has been designed to fulfil all of your gardening needs. The Remington pole saw makes it very easy to trim hedges, branches, and overhanging tree limbs without getting your feet off the ground.
It comes with Quickstart technology and features a powerful 2-cycle 25cc engine. The bar and chain is 8 inches and comes with a 7-foot long extension pole that lets the user reach up to 12 feet. It has an auto-oiler that ensures that the chain is lubricated thoroughly and without much hassle.
Key Features and specifications:
- The pole saw is extendable and has a reach of about 12 feet, depending on the user’s height.
- It comes equipped with a roaring 2-cycle 25cc engine and boasts Quickstart technology.
- The 8-inch bar and chain of the Remington R2599 Maverick allows you to access the highest branches without having your feet leave the ground.
- It has very low kickback because of the special design of the bar and chain.
- The pole saw comes with an automatic oiler that keeps the chain properly lubricated at all times.
- The Remington Maverick has a two-piece 7-foot steel pole that extends, giving you enough reach to complete tasks.
- The saw is light yet powerful.
- Powered by a strong 25cc 2-cycle engine
- Allows a 12-foot reach
- The chain has auto-oiler
- Accepts attachments that turn it into a hedge trimmer, blower, edger etc.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly design
- Holding it up for long periods of time can cause shoulder burns
- Powered by gas, so less clean than ones that use electricity
2. Remington RM1025P Ranger 10-Inch Electric Chain Saw/Pole Saw
The RM1025P Remington Ranger 2-in-1 chain/pole saw features Remington’s usual user-friendly designs. It is lightweight and easy-to-use by everyone. The 10-inch bar and chain offer enough support to trim hedge branches that are small or medium in girth.
However, the best part of this model is how easily it converts from a pole to a chain saw and back again. The Ranger features an 8-amp motor and is attached to a 10-foot long telescoping pole that lets you trim overhanging branches. It comes backed with 2 years’ worth of limited warranty.
Key Features and specifications:
- The Remington Ranger model comes with a bar and chain that is 10 inches in length.
- The low kickback bar and chain offers access to high branches without much difficulty.
- It comes with a very comfortable grip that doesn’t let the device slip.
- The pure aluminium upper pole has flip and lock clamps and is easily adjustable.
- The RM1025P Remington Ranger 2-in-1 model switches from pole saw to chain saw and back again with ease.
- The item is 66.75 by 9 by 9.5 inches, making it easy to store.
- The durable pole lets the user reach up to 10 extra feet, while clamps hold it securely in place.
- No tools are needed to change it from a pole saw to a chain saw.
- Has an adjustable 10-foot pole
- The long aluminium pole offers strength and reach
- Flip and lock clamps make it safer to use
- Can change from a pole saw into a chain saw
- Heavy when extended
- Can’t trim thick branches
- Chainsaw is easy enough to hold but gets a little bulky when extended
3. Remington RM1025SPS Ranger Electric Chainsaw/Pole Saw
The Remington RM1025SPS 2-in-1 Ranger chain/pole saw comes with an adjustable aluminium pole. It easily converts from a pole saw into a chain saw. The pole itself can be extended by 10 feet and, as a result, gives you a brilliantly improved reach, allowing you to trim overhanging tree limbs. The 10-inch bar and chain has low kickback, making handling it pretty easy.
It also has an instant start on its powerful 8-amp electric motor. The pole has easy-to-operate flip and lock clamps that allow you to disconnect the pole and switch to trimming the low-hanging branches whenever you need to.
Key Features and specifications:
- The Remington RM1025SPS 2-in-1 Ranger comes with the power to easily convert from a pole saw into a chain saw, without the need of tools.
- The lower and upper poles feature adjustable flip and lock clamps.
- The pole can simply be detached if the user wishes to switch to different gardening needs.
- The RM1025SPS 2-in-1 Ranger also comes with a very low kickback 10-inch bar and chain.
- The beautifully optimised 8-ampere motor is lightweight but holds the roaring power of a tree – the durable pole has adjustable flip and lock clamps that hold it steady at any height setting.
- It can reach a whopping 10 extra feet because of its solid aluminium make.
- The extendable 10-foot aluminium pole gives almost 15-feet reach
- The powerful 8-amp motor is lightweight
- The pole comes with flip and lock clamps that secure it at any height
- It is not self-oiling
- Oil sometimes leaks from the small reservoir, meaning that the reservoir has to be drained at regular intervals
Wrapping it up
Remington offers a varied range of trimming, cutting and other products. Ranger pole saws are convertible and can easily switch from being pole saws to chain saws. The products feature Remington’s usual user-friendly designs that make trimming and cutting tree branches safe and easy.
The products all have lightweight, powerful motors. The bar and chain designs have low kickback. Most of the products are also self-oiling, saving you time and hassle. The poles are extendable and have flip and lock clamps. As such, these products are perfectly suitable to use when it comes to taking care of your gardening needs.