Whenever it comes to a pole saw there are many options available in the market. And choosing the right one among them would make your task quite a lot easier. But how to choose the right pole saw among all the options that are available in the market.
The Oregon pole saw comes with a 4.0 Ah Battery & Standard Charger. However, there are three other battery variants too. The variants are 2.4 AH battery, 6.0 AH battery and the last one does not come with a battery pack. The battery-powered pole saw sports some pretty good features and, with this article, we will walk you through about its specification features and pros and cons.
Product Specification and Features:
- The Oregon pole saw comes with a 40V MAX Lithium Ion Power that can easily give you 500 cuts on 2-3″ branches.
- The Oregon PS250-A6 pole saw sports premium cell technology with constant no-fade power.
- The pole saw allows you to start it instantly also it is free from cords, no gas-oil mixing. There is no warming up process before putting the tool on work.
- The Oregon cordless pole saw is really easy to assemble easy to hold. The saw is super smooth while cutting small trees and tree branches.
- The Oregon pole saw comes with a mid-mount motor design for better tool balance. The tool also sports a reduced elevated weight and it is super light-weight. The pole saw is balanced and you will not feel much vibration while working with it.
- The Oregon PS250-A6 pole saw comes with an adjustable collar, which allows you to extend its length from 7ft to 10ft at no time.
- The pole saw box also comes with a charger and battery. The charger is capable of charging the battery in just 240mins and it will offer you a constant power capacity.
- The Oregon cordless pole saw comes with a great battery life and powerful enough to get done with your work.
- The Oregon pole saw sports a lightweight design so you can work easily.
- The Oregon saw is configured with a compact cutting head for improved cutting agility.
- The Oregon cordless pole saw may seem little heavy to a few people. But not all of the people will find it heavy even its lightweight.
- The Oregon Pole Saw can make quite a lot of noise so you better get an ear plug for yourself.
The Oregon PS250 Pole Saw is definitely a great tool to have. The pole saw comes with a really neat smooth performance and offers you a great battery life. There are no much cons about the Oregon tool even most of the customer’s reviews about the tool are very positive. The tool sports a lightweight design so anyone can work with it effortlessly. The Oregon tool is not just smooth at the work but really powerful to cut down thick limbs. The weight of the tool is 13.5 pounds. So make sure you are checking this tool out.