The Greenworks 40v G-Max cordless pole saw offers everything you need to finish your yard work without sacrificing your performance or power. The interchangeable battery platform makes your trees ready for each and every season.
The pole saw delivers the power of 160 watts for pruning tree limbs to branches. Greenwork’s simple, ergonomic and balanced design provides the user with 8-inch chain and bar for highest performance and better control, and a mold grip handle when reaching. The light-weight design and electric start make the Greenwork 40v a user-friendly and safe device.
This tool features a robust oiling system and no-tool chain tensioning for a better result. The device is perfect for any kind of job that needs an extra reach in your yard.
- 40V G-Max Lithium – Ion battery delivers high performance with a fade-free power.
- It provides a versatile cutting capacity of 14 inches.
- For a quick tightening of the chain, it has got easy adjusting chain tensioning.
- For versatile branch cutting, it has a 3-piece aluminum shaft, which can be extended up to 8 feet.
- It has an instant electric start and automatic oiler.
- The device got a Li-Ion battery which gives 2.0 Ah of battery amp hours.
- The weight of the pole saw is 7.96 lbs (3.6kg)
- The length of the pole saw bar is 8” (20.3 cm)
- The chain pitch is 3/8’’ (9.5mm)
- The oil capacity tank is 1.69fl oz.
- In normal conditions, the batteries are covered for 2 years.
The Greenworks 40V cordless pole saw is must for your yard work. It can help to clean unwanted branches very efficiently and effectively. The owner’s manual is pretty easy and directions are quite user-friendly, it also provides detailed instructions on how to sharpen a chain.
It is a must-gardening equipment for your yard compared to other gasoline products. There can be some difficulties regarding its heaviness or storage case, but nevertheless it’s better than many other devices available in the market.