The Greenworks 40v cordless pole saw pole saw tool offers all the tools you need to finish your yard work without sacrificing your performance or power. The interchangeable battery platform makes your trees ready for each and every season.
The pole saw delivers the power of 160 watts from pruning tree limbs to branches. Greenwork simple, ergonomic and balanced design provides the user with 8-inch chain and bar for highest performance and better control and a mold grip handle when reaching. The light-weight design and electric start make Greenwork, a user-friendly and safe device.
Here goes the following features and specification, pros and cons of the Greenwork pole saw device:
- 40V G-Max Lithium – Ion battery delivers high performance with a fade-free power.
- It provides a versatile cutting capacity of 14 inches.
- For quick tightening of the chain, it has got easy adjusting chain tensioning.
- For versatile cutting branches it has got a 3 piece aluminum shaft, which can be extended up to 8 feet.
- It also has an instant electric start and automatic oiler.
- The device got a Li-Ion battery which gives 2.0 Ah of battery amp hours.
- The weight of the pole saw is 7.96 lbs (3.6kg)
- The length of the pole saw bar is 8” (20.3 cm)
- The chain pitch is 3/8’’ (9.5mm)
- The oil capacity tank is 1.69fl oz.
- Under the same provisions, the batteries are covered for 2 years.
- The pole saw works well on larger branches.
- This easy to use pole saw is an efficient and effective device which saves time and money both.
- It has got a great battery life and it’s also convenient and reliable.
- Minimal assembly is required to reach 5 foot to 8 foot overall lengths.
- Compared with other gas models the device emits 70% less noise and vibration.
- The battery has got a great LED fuel gauge for letting you know how much of power is still left.
- It is a bit heavy device, it needs a lot of muscle work.
- It also doesn’t come with a storage case which makes the user difficult to store it.
- The kit of the pole saw does not come with bar and chain oil.
- There is no shoulder strap designed for the pole saw, so it is kind of difficult to hold it for a long time while pruning.
The Greenworks 40v cordless pole saw is must for your yard work. It can help to clean unwanted branches very efficiently and effectively. The owner’s manual is pretty easy and directions are quite user-friendly, it also provides detailed instructions on how to sharpen a chain.
It is a must-gardening equipment for your yard compared to other gasoline products. There can be some difficulties regarding its heaviness or storage case, but nevertheless it’s better than many other devices available in the market.