The Earthwise Pole Saw Company is well-respected and has been making gardening tools for 120 years. All of their pole saws work efficiently. If you are planning to buy an Earthwise Pole Saw, we are here to help you out.
We have handpicked and reviewed the three best Earthwise pole saws to give you a better understanding of them.
Best Comparison Chart For Earthwise Pole Saw
- Earthwise PS43008
- Adjustable length & 3-position cutting head
- Lightweight fiberglass pole & telescoping handle
- In-line motor on cutting end
- Earthwise CPS43108
- 8" Oregon bar and chain
- Lightweight, adjustable telescoping fiberglass pole
- Automatic oiling system
- Earthwise Pole Saw 6.5
- Pole telescopes to 9'6"
- Lightweight fiberglass pole
- Automatic bar and chain oiling
Earthwise PS43008 Corded Electric Telescopic Pole Saw
The Earthwise PS43008 is an 8-inch long and 6-amp Corded Electric Telescopic Pole Saw that comes with a 3-Position Head. You can easily extend the length of the pole saw by up to 9 inches to cut down higher limbs in an efficient way. The Earthwise PS43008 is lightweight and comes with a fiberglass pole. This offers less vibration and works in an efficient way.
The pole saw has a handy cord retention hook, so you do not have to constantly face the unplugging issue that’s so common with the pole saw cord. Just plug in the pole saw and work the way you want to. The power cord will not come out from the electricity board. Here are the product’s top specifications:
- The Earthwise PS43008 Pole Saw comes with an adjustable length
- The Pole Saw offers a three-position cutting head
- The PS43008 Pole Saw comes with lightweight fiberglass pole & telescoping handle.
- The Pole Saw is electrically powered
- The Earthwise PS43008 offers an automatic oiling system
- The PS43008 Pole Saw has an in-line motor on cutting end
- The Earthwise PS43008 Pole Saw also comes with an 8″ Oregon bar and chain with automatic tension adjustment
- The Pole Saw is just 8.6 pounds in weight
- The Pole Saw gets a little heavy when it’s fully extended
- You have to buy the chain saw and bar oil separately.
Earthwise CPS43108 Cordless Electric Pole Saw:
The Earthwise CPS43108 is an 8-inch long and 18-volt NiCad Cordless Electric Pole Saw. The Earthwise CPS43108 pole saw has an adjustable length that makes cutting tasks super easy. To reach hard areas, the pole saw has a 3-position cutting head. The pole saw comes with an 18-volt nickel-cadmium battery with an automatic oiling system. The weight of the pole saw is 9 pounds. Here are its top features:
Product Features and Specifications:
- The Earthwise CPS43108 Pole Saw is battery powered.
- The Earthwise Pole Saw comes with a charger, so you can charge the saw battery.
- The Pole Saw comes with an 8″ Oregon bar and chain.
- The Pole Saw comes with a fiberglass handle or pole.
- You can extend the pole saw by up to 9 inches.
- The Earthwise CPS43108 Pole Saw comes with an automatic oiling system.
- The Pole Saw is lightweight and adjustable, so you can work in an efficient way without any hussle.
- Works well on small tree limbs.
- The pole saw is battery-powered, so you do not have to face any power cable issues
- The pole saw offers a long, lightweight pole or handle, so you can perform your tasks in an easy way
- You may face battery issues since the pole saw does not feature a power cord
- The pole saw is seen as heavy by some
Earthwise Pole Saw 6.5-Amp Corded Telescoping 9’6″ Pole
The Earthwise Pole Saw 6.5-Amp comes with a corded 10 inch Pole. The pole saw also features a telescoping 9’6 inch pole. This is one of the best poles saws when it comes to cutting down higher limbs without a ladder. This pole saw can be easily extended to more than 9 inches. Here are some of its top features:
Product Features and Specifications:
- The Pole Saw offers a fiberglass weight that makes the device super easy to handle.
- The Pole Saw is electrically-powered, so there’s no chance of running out of battery.
- The Pole Saw comes with automatic bar and chain oiling.
- Earthwise Pole Saw 6.5-Amp comes with a 3-position adjustable head, enabling you to cut down tree limbs in a simple way.
- The weight of the pole saw is 8.7 pounds.
- The pole saw comes with a lightweight fiberglass pole
- The pole saw is super easy to handle and works in a smooth way
- You can reach high limbs without any issues due to the saw’s good length
- The pole saw can be heavy for a lot of people, depending on who is using the machine
- You have to buy the chain and bar oil separately
- You will need a power source to run the machine at your work area
So, these are the best pole saw suggestions from the Earthwise Company. In case you are planning to buy any of the above-mentioned machines, ensure that you have looked at their return policies, just in case the products do not meet your requirements.
Further, do not forget to get the oil for the chain and bar, as these are some of the main items that you will need. Moreover, whilst almost all pole saws come with automatic oiling and have a great length, it’s important to consider the power source.