We all dream about owning a white-marble mansion surrounded by gardens, tree-paths, a small race course, a golf course, and fountains. But does your dream include the maintenance part as well? Even if you have a small house with a small garden, regular maintenance of your garden and trees is a must. As such, it’s a no brainer that you should invest in a Black & Decker pole saw instead of paying a hefty amount to service providers.
Maintaining trees often involves a large ladder and lots of climbing to cut tree limbs and excess branches. This sounds a little risky, doesn’t it? The smartest and cheapest way to deal with this is to invest in a Black & Decker pole saw. Doing so is cost-effective and makes the task of trimming and cutting much easier.
Top 3 Black and Decker Pole Saw Comparison Chart
- BLACK+DECKER LPP120
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery
- 8-inch cutting bar and chain
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and charger.
- BLACK+DECKER PP610
- 6.5 Amp powerful motor for demanding cuts
- 10" Oregon low-kickback bar and chain
- Automatic oiling system
- Black & Decker NPP2018
- Extends to reach up to 14 feet
- weighs 7.6 pounds; 2-year warranty
- Includes one 18-volt battery
TOP 3 BLACK & DECKER POLE SAW REVIEWS
1. BLACK AND DECKER LPP120 20V Lithium Ion Pole Saw, 8″
This battery-powered pole saw has a rechargeable 20V Lithium-ion battery and boasts up to 100 cuts of pine limbs in a single charge. The telescopic pole has a length of 6.5-10 ft and an overhead reach of up to 14 ft.
The chain bar is designed in a way that prevents kickback. It can be expanded with the 8-inch bar to cut a 6-inch (in diameter) tree branch. It only weighs 6.3 pounds, making it easier to use and transport. The LLP120 Cordless Pole Saw can be easily disassembled and has its own blade guard, therefore offering safe handling.
- Powered by a 20V Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a better lifespan than NiCad batteries.
- Offers 100 cuts per charge of 1.5-inch pine branches.
- Adjustable telescopic pole, length of 6.5 – 10 ft.
- Pole is made from hollow fiberglass to provide solidity and durability.
- Pole is made up of 3 sections that can be easily assembled and disassembled.
- 8-inch bar is able to cut up to 6 inch (in diameter) branches.
- Lightweight: only weighs 6.5 pounds.
- Overhead reach up to 14 ft.
- Packed with energy star rated charger.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- It’s lightweight: weighs only 6.5 pounds
- Easy to use and transport
- Cordless pole can be easily disassembled
- Can offer 100 cuts per charge
- Battery doesn’t last long
- Takes too much time to charge
- Chain bar can’t be removed
- Fails to provide enough power for heavy-duty tasks
2. BLACK+DECKER PP610 6.5-Amp Corded Pole Saw, 10-Inch
Whether you want to trim, cut, or prune them, the Black+Decker PP610 6.5-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw is ideal for tree branches up to 10 inches thick. It’s hard to reach high-up branches, but this pole saw can be extended by up to 9.5 feet, enabling you to easily cut and trim them.
- Lock-out button and low-kickback bar prevent accidental starting and improve speed.
- 7.9 lb lightweight design offers maneuverability and easy control.
- Automatic oiling system mechanism allows for a constant lubrication of the chains and bar.
- Extension pole can be adjusted up to 9.5-ft overhead reach.
- The clear oil window lets you easily gauge the oil level.
- 6.5 Amp motor provides enough force and strength.
- Quick-adjust tensioning system allows you to change the cutting chain tension easily and quickly.
- Has a guide bar scabbard that protects the chainsaw blade.
- Lightweight at 7.9 lbs
- Sturdy pole can be extended up to 9.5 ft
- Ideal for 10-inch thick tree branches
- Comes with auto oiling system
- Reduces wear and tear on the body
- Bar and chain oil is not included
- Chain is comparatively weak and may break easily
- Hard on shoulders and makes holding a little heavier
3. Black & Decker NPP2018 18-Volt Cordless Electric Pole Chain Saw
Black & Decker NPP2018 portable Pole Saw is extremely easy to convoke. Each section is grooved precisely, ensuring that no improper fixing takes place. Mobility is not an issue with the NPP2018B, for all parts are encased in convenient packaging. The NPP2018B is extremely efficient when it comes to functioning, cutting even 4-inch thick branches well.
The saw is well-balanced because it’s lightweight and cuts the branches straight without wobbling or vibrating. Its blades are powerful enough to penetrate without pushing the saw downwards with a force. It has an efficient battery that holds power for a long time, enabling you to finish your work on time.
- Innovative three-section design.
- Center extension allows for a usable length of 6.5″ or 10″
- 8″ cutting bar and chain allow for a maximum cutting diameter of 6″
- Lets you prune branches to save time and money.
- Extends to reach up to 14 feet.
- Powerful motor won’t get in the way of your view.
- Measures 115 inches in length.
- Functions on 18V rechargeable battery.
- It weighs 7.6 pounds.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Runs for a long time on a single charge
- Sharp blades penetrate through the woods on their own
- Offers enough length to cut at a 15 feet height
- Does not wobble or vibrate while cutting
- Chains keep popping up. This hampers the work
- Needs to lubricate the chains after every cut
- Does not have an automatic oiler
Since 1910, Black + Decker has been setting the standard for power tools and property care equipment. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or a professional, the Black + Decker pole saws will make it easier for you to keep your property safe and your trees healthy. Amazon has various types of pole saws available from Black + Decker, all of which are made with technical excellence and are well worth your money, as they require little maintenance.
Pick anyone from here, based on your needs and requirements, and you will be amazed at the money you will save. Mind you, it’s Amazon, so you will get amazing discounts, too.