As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You have to admit that we all dream about owning a massive white-marble mansion surrounded by gardens, tree-paths, fountains, a golf course and a bijou race course. But does your dream include the maintenance part as well?
Probably…not. No matter how big or small your house is regular maintenance of the garden and trees is a M-U-S-T, even if it’s a compact one. For that, it’s no brainer that you should make a one-time investment into a standard quality pole saw instead of paying a hefty amount to service providers every few months.
Yeah, service providers do, do a great job in maintenance, but they can be big money drainers at times. As an experienced gardener, the Black & Decker pole saw is the best choice available.
Maintaining trees often involves a ton of work like using a large ladder to climb and trim the excess branches, cut tree limbs and prune twigs – all while ensuring your safety too. This sounds a little risky, doesn’t it?
The smartest and cheapest way to deal with this is to purchase a Black & Decker pole saw. Doing so is super cost effective in the long run and makes the task of trimming and cutting much easier!
TOP 3 BLACK & DECKER POLE SAW REVIEWS
1. BLACK AND DECKER LPP120 20V Lithium Ion Pole Saw, 8″
This battery-powered pole saw has a rechargeable 20V Lithium-ion battery and boasts up to 100 cuts of pine limbs in just a single charge. The telescopic pole has a length of 6.5 -10 ft and an overhead reach of up to 14 ft.
The chain bar has been designed in such a way to prevent any sudden kickbacks. It can be expanded with the 8-inch bar to cut a tree branch of 6-inch in diameter.
It weighs only 6.3 pounds, making it portably easy to use and transport. The ‘LLP120 Cordless Pole Saw’ can be easily disassembled and has its own blade guard, which ensures optimum safety while handling.Key Features and Specifications
- Powered by a 20V Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, which has a better lifespan than the NiCad batteries.
- Offers 100 cuts per charge of 1.5-inch pine branches.
- Adjustable telescopic pole – length of 6.5 – 10 ft.
- The pole is made of hollow fiberglass to provide solidity and durability.
- It consists of 3 sections that can be easily assembled and disassembled.
- The 8-inch bar is able to cut branches up to 6 inches in diameter.
- Lightweight- weighs only 6.5 pounds.
- Overhead reach is up to 14 ft.
- Packed with an energy star certified charger.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
2. BLACK AND DECKER PP610 6.5-Amp Corded Pole Saw, 10-Inch
Whether you’d like to trim, cut, or prune, the Black & Decker PP610 6.5-Amp corded electric pole saw is ideal for tree branches up to 10 inches thick. It is usually hard to reach high-up branches, but this pole saw can be extended up to 9.5 feet, enabling you to easily cut and trim them as needed.
You just need to trigger the switch and bear in mind the safety precautions of a pole saw. Due to it being quite a lightweight and durable corded saw, it helps in reducing fatigue.Key Features and Specifications
- Lock-out button and low-kickback bar to prevent accidental starting and to improve speed.
- 7.9 lb lightweight design offers maneuverability and easy control.
- Automatic oiling mechanism ensures constant lubrication of the chains and bar.
- Extension pole can be adjusted for an overhead reach of 9.5 ft.
- The clear oil window lets you easily gauge the oil level.
- 6.5 Amp motor provides sufficient force and strength.
- The “Quick-adjust tensioning” system allows you to change the cutting chain tension effortlessy in no time.
- Includes a guide bar scabbard that protects the chainsaw blade.
3. BLACK AND DECKER NPP2018 18-Volt Cordless Electric Pole Chain Saw
The Black & Decker NPP2018 portable pole saw is extremely easy to convoke. Each section is grooved precisely, ensuring that no improper fixings take place.
Mobility is not an issue with the NPP2018B, as all parts are encased well in a convenient packaging. It’s extremely efficient when it comes to functioning, cutting 4-inch thick branches as well.
The saw is well-balanced because of its lightweight design and cuts the branches straight without any sort of wobble or vibration. Its blades are powerful enough to penetrate through the branches without forcefully pushing the saw downwards.
It has an efficient battery that can hold power for a long time, giving you ample time to finish your work to perfection.
Key Features and Specifications
- An innovative three-sectioned design.
- The center extension allows a good length of 6.5″ or 10″
- 8″ cutting bar and chain allows a maximum cutting diameter of 6″
- Lets you prune branches to save time and money.
- Extends up to 14 ft.
- The powerful motor doesn’t get in the way of your view.
- Measures 115 inches in length.
- Functions on an 18V rechargeable battery.
- It weighs only 7.6 pounds.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the benchmark for upcoming brands with its highly standardized range of products like power tools and property care equipments.
Regardless of whether you’re an amateur or professional, the Black & Decker pole saws will make life much easier for you by doing all the time consuming works in a matter of a few good minutes. Anyone would want their trees to be well cut and neat – for instance, on Halloween festivity where we’ll be getting a ton of surprise guests. And this one product is all you need to achieve and sustain that desired environment.
Trust is always the ultimate. I bet you won’t regret this choice as after all there’s a 2 year warranty for most of the products by Black & Decker. They always excel when it comes to the class of their products which are made with technical excellence and new age designs like the automatic oiling system. One try never hurts!
Make your pick from the ones we’ve mentioned above, to suit your requirements, but more precisely your trees needs – like their diameter and height. This one purchase will sure be something you won’t regret as it’s worth every buck you spend!
Mother Nature has given us so much to be grateful for, why not give back to it by giving our trees proper maintenance and care?