Cutting decks are increasing in demand when it comes to commercial lawn care requirements. Commercial zero turn mowers are known to be a perfect choice. After all, they provide maneuverability and speed at a high level, making them easier to use. Depending on the needs of the consumer, zero turn mowers are also available in various sizes and with varying levels of horsepower.
In order to make the perfect choice when it comes to purchasing a quality best commercial zero turn mower, you should cover features like attachments, power, as well as the width of the disc.
Top 5 Commercial Zero Turn Mower Comparison Chart
- Troy-Bilt XP 25HP
- Powered by a thrilling 25HP Briggs & Stratton commercial turf engine
- Equipped with a durable 60-inch fabricated deck
- Electric "Power Take Off" for fast and easy blade engagement
- TimeCutter SS4225
- 22 Horsepower with AutoChoke 725 cc Kohler V-Twin Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 Litre
- Steering Control: Dual Wrap around Levers
- Husqvarna MZ61
- 61-Inch fabricated cutting deck
- 27 HP Briggs and Stratton Endurance V-Twin engine
- Hydrostatic Gear Transmission
- Swisher Z2466CPKA
- Patented rapid response control system for improved comfort and control
- 24 HP (726cc) Kawasaki engine
- Hydro gear 3100 transmissions and ogura clutch
- Husqvarna 967334101
- Air induction mowing technology draws air from the top and bottom of the deck,
- 25 HP engine with cyclonic air filtration offers smooth, powerful performance
- cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength
5 Best Commercial Zero Turn Mower Reviews
So, here is where we elaborate. Go through each type – in detail – and ensure that you have a decent level of knowledge before purchasing a mower!
Troy-Bilt XP 25HP 60-Inch FAB Deck Zero Turn Mower
This mower includes a package of features that enable you to mow your lawn faster and with added ease. It offers a comfortable ride and performs the mowing procedure faster than you might expect. It’s a perfect replacement for the old mower because one can now enjoy the ‘power take-off’ technology, including an engaging experience of sharp blades. These will perform the task in no time.
The Troy-Bilt XP 25 HP 60-inch FAB deck Zero Turn Mower is a perfect solution if you do not want to spend hours mowing in the sun because it gets the job done quickly.
Specifications and Features:
- This commercial zero turn mower is powered by 25 HP, including the commercial engine of Briggs & Stratton.
- This mower comes with 3 years of limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- With 60 inches of fabricated deck, it offers a comfortable and durable experience.
- The blades come with engaging features and easy blades, making the process faster and smoother, whilst committing to the title of ‘power take-off’.
- The mower’s productivity is highly measurable and unbeatable. It also gives high maneuverability compared to other mowers.
- Ease to use
- Highly dependable
- The speed is pretty good
- Cut the mowing time in half
- Great value for money
- Ride is a little rough on a bumpy ground
- No headlight
- Bolts on the steering arms loosen quickly
- No cup holder
- Steering is very sensitive
TimeCutter SS4225 42 in. 22-HP Kohler Zero-Turn Riding Mower
This commercial zero turn mower comes with a 22 Horsepower setting and is known to be a perfect choice when it comes to mowing tight areas of the lawn. So, if your lawn includes many trees and landscape areas, this mower is an excellent commercial choice for you. As it comes with a smart speed control system technology, the operator can adjust the speed of the rail, depending on their particular needs.
If pulling attachments is a major requirement for you, this mower does it excellent justice by offering a different range of speeds that can be adjusted at any time. It offers no hour limitation to the servicing, as well as the warranty of the product and attachments along with the same.
Specifications and Features:
This mower has a reliable starting and engine dependable performance for a smooth ride. The durability of the mower is an additional feature, marking its high-level quality. The motor’s heavy duty rear engine guard protects it from branches. Specifications are as follows:
- Engine: 22 Horsepower with AutoChoke 725 cc Kohler V-Twin Engine.
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 Litre.
- Cutting Width: 42”- 133″ ga with blades.
- Height: 1.5”- 4.5”.
- Length: 71.8”.
- Seat: 18”.
- Steering Control: Dual Wrap around Levers.
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- The mower comes with 3 years of unlimited warranty from the date of purchase.
- Width: 45.3”.
- Best design and accessories
- Cutting time reduces to half when compared to other traditional mowers
- Excellent dependability
- Smoother ride
- Trim settings are good
- No headlight
- The engine noise is louder than usual
- The blade engagement is at the far back
- Doesn’t come with a gas gauge
Husqvarna MZ61 27 HP Zero Turn Mower, 61-Inch
If you are looking for a comfortable commercial zero turn mower – along with excellent engine support – for your mowing needs, then this mower is the perfect choice. With excellent features and specifications, the operator’s experience promises comfort and support, in terms of safety and engine specifications.
Rides can be rough on bumpy roads, but this mower reduces mowing time by half. This is highly desirable in terms of commercial mowing needs. As a matter of fact, the riding experience is powerful, as well as smoother, compared to traditional mowers, thanks to its featured engine specifications and horsepower support.
Specification and features:
- This mower comes with a 3-blade cutting system technology that reduces the mowing time to just a few minutes.
- The cutting deck is designated and fabricated under 61 inches, offering comfort and ease to the operator.
- The engine is supported by Briggs & Stratton manufacturer with 27 Horsepower, along with an endurance V-twin engine, supporting a smoother ride and experience for operators.
- The model comes with hydrostatic gear transmission, ensuring a safe ride for the operator.
- The cutting deck lift is supported and assisted by the pedals. This makes the experience of cutting grass easier and quicker. Operators can keep a note on their actions with their pedals.
- Top speed support
- Controls are really accurate, reducing the fatigue of the operators
- Great price for a commercial mower
- The engine is perfectly designed
- Three-speed transmission offers a controlled ride
- Mulching capability is appreciated
- The bagging system is excellent
- The weight is quite heavy
- Not sure about rollover protection
- No headlight
Swisher Z2466CPKA 24HP Reponse Gen 2 Kawasaki Commercial Mower
Kawasaki doesn’t really need an introduction as a commercial mower brand! The engine support is largely appreciated by operators because it provides a smooth experience with powerful results. The mowing experience is reduced to seconds when compared to commercial push mowers. The automated technology indulging the system further serves a powerful experience, thanks to air induction features.
So, if you are looking for a three-way speeding system while you mow unwanted grass, you might want to opt for this one. This brand promises credibility, quality, and the best commercial zero turn mower on the market! Let’s take a look at its features.
Specifications and Features:
- The control system is highly responsive. It has patent and rapid control systems that help to improve the response to control.
- It offers comfort for the operators with patented systems.
- The Engine is supported by Kawasaki with 24 Horse Power with 726cc.
- The model includes 3 G6 gator mulching blades that make this model a commercial grade cast spindle of iron blade. It helps the operators with smooth mowing – in just one round.
- The fuel capacity of the model is supported till 8 gallons.
- The clutch is entitled with Ogura and supported with hydro gear 3100 transmissions that make the model’s performance smooth, controlled, and really powerful.
- Lots Of power
- Heavy Duty Transmission
- Top Speed
- Comfortable Ride
- Easy access to components of service
- No headlights
- Slopes can result in a bumpy ride or no performance at all
- No rollover protection included
- The weight can be really heavy sometimes
- It requires more fuel than normal
Husqvarna 967334101 MZ54S 25V Commercial Zero Turn Mower, 54″/Twin
This mower is an excellent choice when it comes to higher levels of productivity and comfort. It comes with a heavy-duty frame of steep, which commits the best experience of mowing for operators, including the hydraulic system. The capability of a collection is excellently designed in this model, with an air induction deck of steel for a mulchy performance.Property maintenance is a major aim empowering the need of this mower to the quality appreciable at all levels. With 25 HP, the engine is highly reliable and dependable, giving a quality experience. It offers a smooth and powerful performance with a cyclonic air filtration system.
Specifications and Features:
With Briggs & Stratton as the entitled engine manufacturers, the mower declares the following specifications:
- Engine: 25 Horse Power.
- Cutting Width: 54 inches.
- Engine Model: Endurance Commercial offering a powerful, smooth ride and experience for the operators.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift.
- Durability and strength are master features in this model.
- It works on the technology of air induction mowing, which means that the mower draws air from the top and bottom of the deck. This helps improve the lift of the glass for superior cutting.
- It includes oversized chassis.
- 6 inches wider caster wheels.
- 9 Bushel collection system.
- Foot-activated deck lift assembly.
- Top speed
- Worth the price
- Different transmission results in a smooth ride
- Reduces the mowing time
- No headlight
- High price tag
- Doesn’t perform on the slopes
Commercial Zero Turn Mower Safety Tips
Zero turn mowers are known to deliver the job quickly. But, like any other mowers, it is crucial for individuals to operate them carefully and safely to avoid accidents. Following these safety tips will help you to operate the mowers properly:
- The operator must keep the position of ROPS in a fully raised position in order to protect themselves. Please note that ROPS cannot be used for protection if the position is folded or only partially raised.
- Operators are asked not to remove or bypass any of the safety devices provided, such as ROPS, the deflector shield, and interlocks. When you are about to operate the mower, ensure that all equipment is in a functional condition and is being utilized to the maximum.
- Operators must keep the speed of the mower under control. Since they are zero turn mowers, they react on the turn at a dime as well. So, do not put too much pressure on the control levers. One must operate the levers smoothly.
- If you are planning on mowing hills, ensure that you do not mow slopes that have an angle in excess of 15 degrees. The movements of the mower must be steady and deliberate. Do not speed up suddenly or change direction in a rush. Sustain stability as much as possible.
- Last but not least: do not forget to tighten your seat belt while you are operating the mower.
What are Zero Turn Mowers and Why Are They Special?
Zero turn mowers will mow perfect lines into your lawn. Be it for commercial or residential purposes, zero turn mowers are perfect when it comes to replacing traditional lawn tractors or push mowers that are slow and arduous to use.
Zero turn mowers are advanced pieces of equipment that will clear your lawn in the fastest way possible. So, basically, you can clean your entire lawn in half the time that traditional mowers take. Speaking of push mowers, the effort it takes to get those perfect mow lines is immense. Ask yourself: is it worth the time and effort? Let’s understand what makes zero turn mowers so special and different from traditional mowers:
- They offer high-level efficiency, especially when it comes to mow lines, compared to traditional mowers.
- They offer high maneuverability, making them a popular choice for residential purposes.
- They save time and effort compared to traditional or push mowers.
- They offer more than one speed transmission feature, enabling them to mow the lawn at different speeds.
- The bagging systems of zero turn mowers are excellent compared to those found in traditional mowers.
- The ride on zero turn mowers is much more comfortable than on traditional mowers.
- The time consumed in the overall process of mowing and then collecting the leftovers from the baggage is comparatively lower than that of push mowers or traditional ones.
- The service components, in terms of zero turn mowers, are easily accessible. This is what makes them a special and convenient choice for operators.
- They offer great value for commercial and residential purposes.
- Operational fatigue is reduced considerably more in zero turn mowers than in traditional ones.
So, depending on your needs, best rated commercial zero turn mowers add convenience and enjoyment to mowing. Considering every factor, commercial zero turn mowers are an excellent choice, offering efficiency and high-level maneuverability for operators.