Reach up and trim overhanging thick branches with relative ease and without having to climb a ladder once with the range of garden trimming and cutting tools that Remington offers. The products come with extendable poles which are often made of lightweight aluminum. They can give the user a minimum reach of 10 feet and a maximum of 15 feet, making it easy to reach the tallest of branches from the safety of the ground. The products have low kickback, making holding them up a pretty easy job. The poles are adjustable and often convertible from pole to the chainsaw.
Top 3 Remington Pole Saw Comparison Chart
- Remington RM2599 Maverick
- 25cc 2-cycle engine has plenty of power
- 8-inch bar and chain
- easy-to-use design used to cut limbs and branches
- Remington RM1025P Ranger
- Powerful 8-amp electric motor drives the saw
- cut high branches 10-feet to 15-feet overhead
- nonslip grip for comfortable use
- Remington RM1025SPS Ranger
- Chainsaw can be quickly detached from the pole
- low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain
- This 2-in-1 detachable pole saw
Remington RM2599 Maverick Gas Pole Saw
The Remington RM2599 Maverick is an exquisite user-friendly gas pole saw that has been designed to fulfil all your gardening needs. The Remington Pole Saw makes it very easy to trim hedges, branches and overhanging tree limbs without getting your feet off the ground. It comes with a Quickstart technology and features a powerful 2-cycle 25cc engine. The bar and chain is 8 inches and comes with a 7 foot long extension pole that lets the user reach up to 12 feet. It has an auto-oiler that makes sure the chain is lubricated thoroughly and without much hassle on your side.
Key Features and specifications:
- The pole saw is extendable and has a reach of about and over 12 feet, depending upon the user’s height.
- It comes equipped with a roaring 2-cycle 25cc engine while also boasts of Quickstart technology.
- The 8 inch bar and chain of the Remington R2599 Maverick allows you access to the highest of branches without your feet leaving the ground for a moment.
- It has very low kickback because of the special design of the bar and chain.
- The pole saw comes with an automatic oiler that keeps the chain properly lubricated at all times.
- The Remington Maverick has a two piece 7 foot steel pole that is extendable to give you enough reach.
- The saw is light yet powerful.
- Powered by a strong 25cc 2 cycle engine
- Allows a 12ft reach
- Chain has auto-oiler
- Accepts attachments that turn it into hedge trimmer, blower, edger etc.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly design
- Holding it up for long causes shoulder burns
- Powered by gas so less clean than the ones that use electricity
Remington RM1025P Ranger 10-Inch Electric Chain Saw/Pole Saw
The RM1025P Remington Ranger 2-in1 chain/pole saw features Remington’s usual user-friendly deigns. It is lightweight and easy to use by everyone. The 10 inch bar and chain offers enough support to trim and hedge branches that are small or medium in girth. But the best part about this model is how easily the RM1025P Ranger converts from pole to chain saw and back again. The Ranger features a 8 amp motor and is attached to a 10 feet long telescoping pole which lets you reach and trim overhanging branches. It comes backed with a 2 years’ worth of limited warranty.
Key Features and specifications:
- The Remington Ranger model comes with a bar and chain that is 10 inches in length.
- The low kickback bar and chain offers access to high branches without much difficulty
- It also comes with a very comfortable grip that doesn’t let it slip
- The pure aluminium upper pole has flip and lock clamps and is easily adjustable
- The RM1025P Remington Ranger 2-in1 model switches from pole saw to chain saw and back again with ease
- The item is 66.75 by 9 by 9.5 inches, making it easy to store
- The durable pole lets the user reach up to 10 extra feet while the clamps hold it securely in place.
- No tools needed to change from pole saw to chain saw
- Has an adjustable 10 foot pole
- Long aluminium pole offers strength and reach
- Flip and lock clamps make it safer to use
- Can change from pole saw to chain saw
- Heavy when extended
- Can’t trim thick branches
- Chainsaw is easy enough to hold but gets a little bulky when extended
Remington RM1025SPS Ranger Electric Chainsaw/Pole Saw
The Remington RM1025SPS 2-in-1 Ranger chain/pole saw comes with an expertly adjustable aluminium pole. It is easily convertible from pole to chain saw. The pole itself can be extended to 10 feet and, thus, gives you a brilliantly improved reach to trim overhanging tree limbs. The 10-inch bar and chain has low kickback that makes handling it pretty easy. It also has an instant start on its powerful 8 amp electric motor. The pole has easy to operate flip and lock clamps which allow you to disconnect the pole whenever you need to switch to trimming the low-hanging branches.
Key Features and specifications:
- The Remington RM1025SPS 2-in-1 Ranger comes with the power to easily convert from pole saw to chain saw without the need to use any tools at all.
- The lower and upper poles feature adjustable flip and lock clamps
- The pole can simply be detached if the user wishes to switch to different gardening needs
- The RM1025SPS 2-in-1 Ranger also comes with a very low kickback 10-inch bar and chain
- The beautifully optimised 8-ampere motor is lightweight but also holds roaring power of a tree- The durable pole has adjustable flip and lock clamps that hold it steady at any height setting
- It can reach up to a whopping 10 extra feet because of its solid aluminium make
- Extendable 10 feet aluminium pole gives almost 15 feet reach
- Powerful 8 amp motor is lightweight
- The pole comes with flip and lock clamps that secure it at any height
- It is not self-oiling
- Sometimes oil leaks from the small reservoir and, hence, the reservoir has to be often drained
Remington offers a varied range of trimming, cutting and other products. The Ranger pole saws are convertible and can easily switch from pole saw to chain saw. The products feature Remington’s usual user-friendly designs that make trimming and cutting of tree branches easy and safe. The products all have powerful motors that are also lightweight. The bar and chain designs have low kickback. Most of the products are also self-oiling and mean even less hassle. The poles are extendable and have flip and lock clamps. The products are, thus, perfectly suitable to take care of all your gardening needs.
Related Buyer’s Guide